Thursday, January 7, 2010

Workaholic

I finished my twelve and a half hour shift today ... And lived to tell about it! Truth be told, it wasn't that bad. But, shhh, don't tell anyone - especially management! Hahaha

It kinda sucked not seeing Jay and Diana for the day though. And, because I signed up for an extra four hours on Saturday, I actually don't have a day off til next Wednesday. Oh well. The paycheck will be nice ... Too bad it's already spoken for :(

Meanwhile, still have to get ready for Sunday's show. We have to tape Sunday morning because I'm working Sunday night. Stoopid day job that I actually work nights. Lol

I had a talk with my friend T at work today about diet and exercise. He agreed with me that you really just need to be mentally prepared before you start anything like that and I told him, "I don't know why I have such an 'I don't care' attitude about my health lately". Honestly, it doesn't make much sense. I know what needs to be done, but I'm refusing to do it. How dumb can you get? Oh well, maybe 2010 is the year I smarten up. Maybe

Til later,
Kath



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment