Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nice and geeky

So I'm sitting here with JStew watching this week's episode of Heroes, and my favourite characters, Hiro and Ando are just absolutely awesome this week. Unfortunately, Hiro's character has a brain tumor. It's caused him to go a little wonky. He thinks he's Don Quixote, and he keeps making references to Arkham, Jedi, Curt Connors, Caprica, Cylons, the X-Mansion and Communicators. I'm such a huge geek that I'm following the conversation without a problem. Ando's putting the clues together to figure out what Hiro's real meaning is. Sorry, just a cute geek moment and I had to share!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I don't watch Heroes but I did catch part of it last night and now the whole mixed up speech thing makes sense. I thought it was fun no matter and sadly I followed what I saw of it. Ugh..my geekness is getting worse.. ;)

    ReplyDelete