Monday, January 11, 2010

Grillin' in the snow

I offered to make Jay some chicken for his lunch today, so I grilled it outside. It was nice enough out today, well at 10:00 this morning, at least, so I decided to clean the snow off the grill and have at it. Do you know how nice it was to go outside and smell chicken grilling? Yummo

Then I got to work and it started snowing again. I thought I could appease the gods of spring with the smell of grilled chicken, begging them to show their faces early, but it wasn't meant to be. Maybe next time.

Work's really been dragging these last few days. The paycheck's going to be pretty, but working 9 days in a row is not fun. I just have to get thru Tuesday and hen enjoy two days off of doing nothing. Well, preparing for Sunday's show. Yay for the show!!

Ok, gotta finish watching Chuck, LOST and Heroes. It's a good time to be a Geek!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

No comments:

Post a Comment