Monday, January 4, 2010

Snow day

Woke up this morning to a LOT of snow outside. One word: yuck! I'm not a fan of the stuff and did not want to venture out at all. Made a crockpot full of chili and got ready to do the radio show. We went over to Rob's and did the show. I think it was one of the best episodes yet, except for Diana tripping over my mic at one point. Yikes

After the show, we did some grocery shopping. We should have gone this afternoon, but since I really didn't feel like battling the snow or the crowds, we waited til tonight. Worked out awesome since there was barely anyone in the store. Yay me!

Diana goes back to school tomorrow, if they don't call a snow day. She's so excited to go back after having the last two weeks off. I hope she remembers this feeling when she gets older. Yes, there was a time when you enjoyed going to school!

We'll see how the morning goes though. She was up on her room singing Christmas carols instead of sleeping earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment