Monday, January 4, 2010

A "bit" about me

I just ran across this on a friend's blog (hello Katie!) and thought it was a great idea ... So, here goes!


1. Last beverage? Tim Hortons xl 1 cream 3 sweetener
2. Last phone call? Amy calling to tell me she was snowed in this afternoon.
3. Last text message? Msn messages from Rachel and Nickle
4. Last song you listened to? Alanis Morrisette song at the end of tonight's show
5. Last time you cried? Earlier today chopping onions

HAVE YOU EVER:
6. Dated someone twice? Yes, I used to break up with my ex, only to go back to him within the week {stoopid!}
7. Been cheated on? Yes, see above
8. Kissed someone & regretted it? Yes, again, number 6
9. Lost someone special? Yes, recently and I miss her everyday
10. Been depressed? Yes
11. Been drunk? Yup, the late 90s are a blur :S

LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Red
13. Black
14. Pink

THIS YEAR HAVE YOU:
I'm answering these next few about 2009
15. Made new friends? Yep ... One of the cool things about my job is that we're always hiring and I have new people added to my team every few months :)
16. Fallen out of love? Nope. Still madly in love with the man I started the year with!
17. Laughed until you cried? Yea, probably ... And I'm going to guess that Nickle was involved; we laugh way too much
18. Met someone who changed you? Yes ... I've met a lot of new friends this year and have started to become more comfortable in my own skin because of them :)
19. Found out who your true friends were? No, I've known the answer to that for a long time
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Everyone talks about me and my amazingness :)
21. Kissed anyone on your friends list? I'm friends with my husband, so yes

22. How many kids do you want to have? None, but it's too late for that, so I'll just stick with the one, thanks
23. Do you have any pets? 2 orange cats... Hesh and Merlin
24. Do you want to change your name? I like my given name, and have a plethora of nicknames ... I'm good
25. What did you do for your last birthday? Absolutely nothing. And it was awesome
26. What time did you wake up today? Around 10:00, I believe
27. What were you doing at midnight last night? Struggling to stay awake watching tv
28. Name something you CANNOT wait for? LOST ... Or winning the lottery
29. Last time you saw your father? November 15th.
30. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life? More money.
31. What are you listening to right now? Watching Desperate Housewives
32. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom?Lol ... It's a Lynette and Tom scene right now ... As for talking to Tom, I talked to Tom Weller a few years ago
33. What’s getting on your nerves right now? Right now, I'm actually pretty calm ... Earlier it was the sound of Diana slurping a straw that got to me

34. What’s your real name? Kathleen
35. Relationship Status? Married, happily :)
36. Zodiac sign? Gemini
37. Male or female? Female..very, very female.
38. Elementary? Neil Armstrong
39. Middle School? Gates-Chili Jr high
40. High school? Gates-Chili Sr high
41. Hair color? Brown
42. Long or short? short ... Trying the Kate Gosselin thing
43. Do you have a crush on someone? I have a lot of crushes ;)
44. What do you like about yourself? I can cook and bake
45. Piercings? Ears
46. Tattoos? None yet
47. Righty or lefty? Righty

FIRSTS :
48. First surgery? Giving birth to Diana
49. First piercing? Ears
50. First tattoo? Really want to get one on my hip someday
51. First best friend? Debby Stevenson in the 2nd grade
52. First sport you joined? I was on the Wegmans volleyball team ... Does that count?
53. First pet? My black cat, Jack
54. First vacation? My parents took us to the Thousand Islands in 1984
55. First concert? Amy Grant with my sister, mom and aunt in 1987
56. First crush? Davy Jones from the Monkees
57. First alcohol drink? I drank beer at my aunt's wedding when I was 14

RIGHT NOW:
58. Eating? Nothing..it's bedtime.
59. Drinking? Nothing, getting ready for bed
60. I’m about to? Post this on my blog
61. Listening to? Jay typing on the computer
62. Waiting for? Sleep to come.

YOUR FUTURE :
63. Want kids? Just the one I have
64. Want to get married? Been there, done that ... Worked out well
65. Careers in mind? I'd love to do something culinary and I'm loving my radio gig

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
66. Lips or eyes? Both
67. Hugs or kisses? Both brighten my day
68. Shorter or taller? Taller
69. Older or Younger? Either
70. Romantic or spontaneous? Romantic, but with the ability to be spontaneous
71. Nice stomach or nice arms? Arms to hold me in, stomach to enjoy my cooking
72. Tattoos or piercings? All of the above
73. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship
74. Trouble maker or hesitant? I'm married to the king of hesitant, but I don't have to bail his ass out of jail, and I'm ok with that

HAVE YOU EVER :
75. Kissed a stranger? Yes
76. Drank hard liquor? Yes, and man, sometimes I miss the stuff!
77. Lost glasses/contacts? Lost a pair of sunglasses at the Everything To Do With Sex Show
78. Broken someones heart? Yes, I suck
79. Had your own heart broken? Yup
80. Been arrested? Nope.
81. Turned someone down? I don't think so
82. Cried when someone died? Yes, more than once..

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
83. Yourself? I'm learning to.
84. Miracles? Yes
85. Love at first sight? Yup
86. Heaven? Yes, for sure.
87. Santa Claus? If you don’t believe in Santa, you don’t get Santa presents, so duh! (stole the answer from Katie because it's so awesome!!)
88. Kissing on the first date? Sure ... Yea, kissing
89. Angels? yes

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
90. Is there one person you want to be with right now? Very much so.
91. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time? Yes.
92. Do you believe its possible to remain faithful forever? I hope so ... Forever is a really long time :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPod

3 comments:

  1. Ok, this is totally awesome that you did this. I love it and I love your answers. I just read through them all grinning and loving that I know you. But, I do have to ask..what happened to 93-100. I'm sure this was 100 truths.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katie....

    I copy/pasted from yours, but as I started filling it out, noticed that some of the numbers skipped. I just re-numbered, then deleted the last one about it being 100 things, since it no longer was 100 :)

    I loved your answers too....as you can see, I left some of my answers the same :)

    ReplyDelete