Monday, August 3, 2009

So much for "regular blogging"

I'm tryin' :D

Meanwhile, I'm trying to get back into the swing of things....The Stewart family had a rough couple of days; all is good now. No worries, we're all safe and sound.

Why is it, when I'm out shopping with Nickle, time flies quick. Like quicker than it takes you to read this sentence. No, quicker. When I'm at work, not so much. I know, I know "Time flies when you're having fun," but seriously, it's ridiculous how much fun that girl and I have together, and before you know it, it's 1:30 in the morning and you're unpacking groceries from the van. Crazy!

Jay and I got to see "Funny People" Sunday thanks to my awesome sales ability and the reward program we have at work. You get "points" for each sale, and when you rack up enough points, you can "buy" an AmEx gift card. The catch: the card is only good at particular stores. No harm; Old Navy, The Children's Place and The Pen Centre cinemas are on the list! W00Hoo! Thank God for that card though, cuz a ticket at The Pen is $10! What the crap? We didn't even buy concessions...just 2 tickets....$19 and change! That's crazy talk!

Anyway....the movie was awesome. Adam Sandler, Seth Rogen, a Judd Apatow script...seriously, how can you go wrong?? The only thing better would have been the realization of the rumour that Bruce Springsteen was also going to be in the movie. And Paul Reiser made a quick cameo, but man, he's looking old. And why is it that I've seen 4 movies this year, and 50% of them have had Eric Bana in them? lol! Remember the show "What's Happenin'?" Well, Roger "Raj" Thomas (Ernest Thomas) was in the movie too! My first Raj movie! http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0858808/

Jay's friend Scott is coming into town next week....so I **finally** get to meet the third amigo after 10 years! Can't wait! I'v heard all Jay's stories before, but it'll be neat to get a new perspective...and with a British accent to boot!

Guess that's all I have for now...

Til later...


2 comments:

  1. Salt trails, being thrown under the bus, oh all the fun times we have!

    Love you to Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. love u honey. The Stewart family rules. August will be better I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete