Thursday, July 23, 2009

OMG seriously? Twice in one week?

So, I really want to become a more regular blogger, because I enjoy reading other people's blogs daily. But, as I've said, nothing happens in my life! I'm in a quandary! hahaha

Being Thursday, and I'm working nights this week, we made our weekly trip to the comic book store today. Ah, the haven for nerds. If you ever think that your job is horrible and your customers are the bane of your existence, please try putting yourself in my friend Bev's shoes. Bev works at the comic book store, and although she has a vast knowledge of comic books, she has to put up with the Crème de la Crème of geekdom. Her stories always amuse me and make Jay feel better about his comic book passion, because he's not "as bad as that guy." 

Jay and Diana make their weekly trip to McDonalds so Diana can enjoy an ice cream sundae and Jay gets his giant soda. Their trip almost didn't happen today because of the never-ending rain of Niagara Summer '09, but they were able to make it there and back without getting drenched. Huzzah! Thursdays and Fridays are rough days at work for me, because my family is home...and I want to be too!

This weekend is Jay's birthday. We don't have any plans, per his request, because this is a big one. But, he has requested a cake, so there will be cake in his future for the weekend. He's been doing so great low-carbing this summer, he deserves a treat! So, vanilla cake with buttercream frosting, it is!!

Speaking of low-carbing, I'm giving it another go. I seem to be a little more motivated this time....so wish me luck! Do it! Wish it!! hahaha

Not much else going on. As usual!

So, until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Kath! Yay for 2 posts this week! You can introduce yourself in oh team chat at any time. I keep that part of my life totally out of my blog, which is vanilla creme, but feel free to chat me up in chat anytime.

    ReplyDelete