Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Is today a rainbow day?

Yesterday, on our way home from work/Glenda's, Diana and I saw a rainbow. I think it was the first one she's ever seen. I even pulled over to the side of the road (safety first!) so we could admire it. Unfortunately, I had no camera on me :( ....but, on Facebook, later that evening, my friend Dan posted pictures of the rainbow! Turns out, he was in the area right around the same time! Neat!

Today, when Diana woke up, she asked if today was going to be a rainbow day too. I thought that was such a cool idea....will today be your rainbow day?

She's been obessively drawing rainbows last night and today....and she's using mommy's markers to do so.


the first one is the Stewart Family (I'm the purple one) and a rainbow. She wrote her own name on top too!

















The second one is pink hearts, Smoky (Glenda and Jen's gray cat) and Hesh (our orange cat). Hesh has 4 legs...she counted as he walked by and made sure her picture was accurate.

She was so shocked and amazed when I put her notebook on the scanner, and then the pictures showed up on the computer! Ah, technology, you are amazing....and computers work by magic!! :D



In other news, Jay's best friend is in Canada for a bit, so Jay's going to get to see him for the first time in 10 years. I have yet to meet him, so I'm quite excited. Scott has already warned Jay that he needs to approve of me first. (Too funny, since my best friend said the same thing about Jay....and she met him on our wedding day!)

So, we're going to a barbecue at Su's house tomorrow and then Scott, Miriam and the girls will be over Friday to visit as well. I have to work Friday, but I'm excited to meet the Hieberts tomorrow! It's going to be funny hearing all their stories (again)!!

Anyone looking for a mountain bike? I currently have one for sale on kijiji :) I don't use it, and it's just taking up space in the basement. So, might as well make some cash.

Well, that's all I've got for now....I really need to start baking/cooking for tomorrow and Friday. Oh motivation, where are you? Oh yea, it's my day off and you're not around!

Til later....

No comments:

Post a Comment