Monday, January 26, 2009

3 days off and a lot of nothing accomplished!

So, I had a three-day weekend....and it was fabulous!

Friday we did our usual errands, then went to my sister-in-law's for dinner and some Wii (too much fun!!....want one so bad now!) and then I didn't leave my house until I had to come to work today! Glorious!

Yes, I'm lazy....and I love it!! I did manage to make a pot of chili and a pan of cornbread! Mmmmm....chili!! Delicious! So many beans; so wonderful!

Sunday was so cool....Rob & Nickle came over for a bit....then I got to enjoy in my family's new Sunday tradition.....Jay and Diana curled up on the couch with their bowls of popcorn and watching the new Batman cartoon. Oh, and don't forget Batman bear! And Hesh was in there too. What a family of nerds! :)

Ah, but Monday, had to go back to work....no fun! lol

1 comment:

  1. I love my family of nerds and come on you loved Aquaman with a beard!

    ReplyDelete