Sunday, January 11, 2009

Yea, never did get around to baking yesterday :( .....now I'll have to make the pumpkin bread tonight, as I've promised it to my boss for Monday. Oh, why do I make promises?

Didn't really do much of anything yesterday, just hung out with the kid. She really is awesome. She's at an age where she can do a lot of things for herself, so she just goes to the computer, clicks on her bookmarks and starts playing her games (nick jr, pbs kids....stuff like that)

Jay came home from work and then we made tacos for dinner.....yummy, overstuffed tacos with refried beans, taco meat, salsa, sour cream and shredded cheddar. The stand-up kind of shells, so they hold a LOT more. And, we shoveled them down while watching "The Biggest Loser" ....yea, that's what I do, eat til I'm beyond full watching TBL, then cry my eyes out because these people are making great changes in their lives and I'm so happy for them. I'm such a nerd!

But, speaking of TBL and making changes, I have to do something! My 20-year high school reunion is coming up this year and I really don't want to waddle into the party. Ugh!

Enough with the sadness....on to happy news.....um, happy....yea....happy.....

It's Sunday....so that means 5 more days til my next day off!! And, I have baking to do tonight!! I love baking!! :D

2 comments:

  1. hey at least we werent eating ice cream and watching Biggest Loser. Put that in your pipe and smoke it Bob Harper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Speaking of baking it would be a work of art for banana and chocolate chips lol

    ReplyDelete