Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th!

Today's friday the 13th. Not too exciting, just thought I would acknowledge it. Don't make a fuss, there's another one next month! :P

Sorry I haven't written much. Blogging has kind of made me realize that I don't really do much! lol

I did, however, join a "Biggest Loser" type challenge at work. Just weighed in Monday and we're going for 16 weeks...which will bring us to June 1. Honestly, I haven't done much in the way of "diet" this week. But, what I am trying to do is watch my portions. Hopefully I will see a bit of a change at the scales. Once I get my T4, and we get our taxes done, I'm getting an elliptical. I need to get moving, and that way I can exercise while still spending time at home...and not getting behind on Lost and the like!

I had a "short day" at work on Tuesday. In an effort to cut payroll without losing jobs, everyone loses 2 1/2 hours a week. Meh, it's better than looking for a job. So...feelin' fine, out of work when the sun is still out, get to spend some extra time with Diana, get dinner started well in advance of Jay coming home ....BAM...45 minutes later my sinuses are stuffed and I feel like hell. Wednesday wasn't much better at work. My customer's couldn't even understand me. Lovely. But, I got thru it! :D I'm such a trouper! lol

We went to Kindergarten open house last week. Diana's so excited to start school. She didn't want to leave. The teachers seemed nice...but young! omg...I'm such an old lady! It will be an adventure having a kid in school. Everyone keeps asking "when are you having another one?" Yea....no thanks. She's a handful and I'm finally getting her off to school? Yea, I'm good. hahaha

I think that's about it for now......told you, I have a boring life!

1 comment:

  1. a wii is MUCH for fun than a boring old elliptical ;) lol

    and portion control is the best way to do it! everything in moderation. never DIET... the moment you forbid yourself of anything is when you overeat and overindulge. I just really started watching portion sizes again the past couple of weeks and I am down 5 lbs. ( its the eating at night that kills me so I basically cut it down to one small snack after dinner now)and I am really trying not to skip meals anymore during the day. I really think the wii and wii fit help too!!! seriously!! lol

    ReplyDelete