Monday, January 12, 2009

My baby is sick :(

Yes, my baby was sick today. Poor kid woke up with a swollen eye. I'm not a panicky kind of mom, but I had to get her to the doctor for this....didn't want to mess with her eyesight. 

We saw the doctor and Diana has a double ear infection. Poor baby :( She wasn't tugging at her ear (or her eye...can you tug an eye? whatever...) and she didn't even seem sick.

She's not a huge fan of medicine....so I bribed her with some Smarties. Mom of the Year, I tell ya!

Hopefully she'll be better soon! 

Oh, and I didn't make that pumpkin bread yet either! hahaha!

2 comments:

  1. LoL At least you noticed it! On a trip to the doctor's for Mac, I had her do a quick check up on Ben (we had been practicing) and she found part of a hot wheel car in his ear! The best part, it was there for a while. Man, did I feel like the worst parent in the world for a while after that!

    ReplyDelete