Saturday, January 10, 2009

First post, hopefully of many

Yup, I'm gonna blog too.

Not sure what to blog about though...

Food? I love food! I love to cook, bake, eat. Food is awesome...and my enemy :( Makes me fat :( Stoopid food. lol

Work? I love my job....sometimes. I love the people I work with, that's for sure. But, it's called "work" for a reason, so it's not all fun and games. It's a lot of fun and games, but not all fun and games.

Family? I love my family. My husband is the best husband in the world. I'm not just writing that because he might read it....it's the truth! And he's the best Daddy ever! I've never seen a more hands-on dad. Maybe it helps that we have the cutest kid ever! lol My daughter is awesome. She's 3 1/2 and just so smart and beautiful. I see the whole world as her oyster. Nobody can resist her charm! It's true! I'm not saying that she's the best kid in the world...she's still the typical 3 year old with her own ideas that don't necessarily match mine....we're two of the most stubborn people you'll meet. Makes for some fun mommy-daughter time, I tell you what!

I think that's all for now....I should be baking some pumpkin bread, maybe thinking of something to make for lunch or dinner. Maybe play with the kid for a bit. But, I should not be sitting on the computer for the day. Bets on how much I get done?? hahaha

4 comments:

  1. Kath is amazing. Kath can do anything.
    Whatever you choose to blog about I will read, yup, I love you THAT much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kath is amazing. Welcome to blogging honey! You`re the best wife and mommy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He He He You know were all fun and games at work.

    ReplyDelete