Wednesday, September 2, 2009

oh Blog

Yea, so I wrote that last entry and never posted it...I suck :P

Anyway...Jay and Russell ended up going to the con and having a great time with Nickle, Rob, Rachel and Forch. More on that on Jay's blog.

But, I didn't get my clearning-out-Diana's-clothes plan completed because I sent to my sister-in-law's instead....and had FUN!! :D I love just hanging out at Su's and chatting. We dont' really get to see each other as much as I like due to my crappy work hours and how "far" it is between houses. She lives not far from my work, but it's a 15-20 minute commute. Not bad at all, but on the days I don't go to work, I relish not using up gas....I know, crazy. But, that said, it's totally worth it to see my sistah! We're a lot alike, and a lot different. It's a pretty good mix, I think, of complimentary styles. :D And she makes some kick-ass cafe mocha, so no complaints here!! hehehe

Sunday we were back to Su's because Russell ended up sleeping over Saturday night too (after getting back late Saturday night)....more fun! Seriously, we need to get together more often. We always say it, but it's true.

Ok, off to eat some dinner.....and maybe I'll blog later :P

No comments:

Post a Comment