Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sunday! Time for a blog update!

So, the whole "Bullet Sunday" thing was stolen from a blogger who actually blogs multiple times in a week. Me? Not so much. So, instead of being a "Bullet Sunday" ....how about just a "wow! You actually blogged again" Sunday!

anyway....

I'm watching the Ellen Degeneres special "Here and Now" for the billionth time. Man, that lady is hillarious! I've loved her since the mid-80s when I caught her as part of the "Women of the Night" HBO special. Hollie and I used to quote that special TO DEATH. Sorry if we knew you then; I'm sure we annoyed you with our "Suffa Pope" line (although that was a Judy Tenuta quote!)


- Saw Wolverine today. It was pretty good! Dont' believe the haters! :D Oh, and have you seen how hot Hugh Jackman and Ryan Reynolds are? Now, put them together! There's a sandwich I'd like to be in (yea, I totally went there!)

- We got a new addition to our family this week. Our friend Suzy moved to a new place, and couldn't take her orange cat Merlin her....so, we now have a 5-year old orange cat too! Hesh, not a fan yet. Merlin, the scardiest cat I've ever met. So, this is gonna be interesting! But, he's a real sweetheart and the fattest cat ever. I think he's even bigger than my sil's jack russell! But, that could just be my mind playing tricks on me.

- I wish the scheduling at work was done differently. I'm not asking for the responsibility; I'm sure it can't be easy. But, how hard is it to give someone a day off when they're already allowed to have 2 days off a week? I needed a Sunday off for Diana's birthday party....and I'm scheduled to work 1:30-9:30. Really? And of the 6 PC's in our department....4 of them have it off? Really? Oh well....at least I work with cool people and hope to be able to swap my shift with one of them. Crikey! :D

Wow...this is a lot of writing! I should stop soon. I have to watch last week's Desperate Housewives before this week's is on!

Until later....next Sunday perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment