Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sunday Funday!

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommies out there!! This includes my friends who are Mommies to 4-legged babies too!!! :D

I had an awesome Mother's Day....went to see Star Trek!!! w00t! I <3 Zachary Quinto so very much! And, the new Capt. Kirk, Chris Pine....not too shabby either! And his dad was on CHiPs, so he can't be all that bad!!

We went to Pizza Hut after to hang out with Andrea, Matt and Mike! Finally exchange Christmas presents with Mike...Yes, Christmas 2008 presents. Only sucky part: I got Mike a calendar :( boo!

I'm on vacation this week....looking forward to just doing nothing for a week. Oh, and finishing the potty training. Diana wore her big-girl underware today and did awesome!! Dry all day! w00t!!

Can't think of any funny Diana conversations, but I'll post 'em as they come up!

Til later....

No comments:

Post a Comment