Monday, May 25, 2009

Can I just get an Iced Coffee? Jeesh!


So while running our errands today, I wanted one last Time Horton's Iced Coffee. Why last? Well, "the diet" officially starts tomorrow....

But anyway, I went thru the Timmies drive thru and ordered my usual "one large iced coffee" and the voice in the little box said "oh, sorry, we're out of the vanilla base....i can get you an iced cap though, if you want" Um, really not in the mood for an iced cap, so I declined. However, I was still stuck in the drive-thru line, behind 3 other cars. Boo!

We were in the middle of our errands, so we stopped home to put groceries away, potty break for the trained Miss Diana, and then back out again. Stopped at the Timmies by our house. Ordered my drink, the speakerbox said "$2.09, please drive thru" and I threw up a thumbs-up. Woo....or so I thought

Got to the window and the clerk tells me that they're cleaning the machine, so the Iced Coffee would actually be warm. But, she can give me an Iced Cap for the same price. No thank you....and I drive off.

I'm being Iced Coffee-Blocked at Tim Hortons.

Off to the third Timmies (Thank goodness I live in Canada)....I placed my order. Drove up to the window and the clerk said "$1.45" and there was a hot coffee waiting. I reminded her, I wanted an Iced Coffee ...."oh yea, I forgot to ring it up" (what?) ....but....after a moments wait, I had a nice, delicious Iced Coffee in my clutches.

I'll miss you Iced Coffee....you were yummo while I knew ye!

No comments:

Post a Comment