Friday, July 17, 2009

Mid July, and another blog post? For reals?

Hey Blog....how ya be?

So, I don't blog regularly because nothing really changes in my life. I'm not complaining, just stating a fact. 

I like my boring life. I wake up, I go to work, I go home, I hang with the fam, I fall asleep. Not a bad life, I must say.

I started a new online job this weekend....I'm a kgb agent :)  kgb.com, check it out. It's basically a service that you can text message any question, and home agents, like myself, will answer you! It's 99 cents per text. I get paid less than that....you do the math. Yea, I ain't leaving my day job anytime soon. But, it's really interesting to see what people write in with. Hopefully I can put some money away for christmas! The cool part is, it's direct deposited into my U.S. bank account...and I don't even have a bank card for that account anymore....forced savings!

Guess that's about it....I tell ya, my life's boring :) And I like it that way, thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh..hello, fellow agent! I saw that you followed me from nickle and oooh, I just saw that I'm on your blog roll! Welcome to kgb_, where we dont pay you great, but we have lots of fun anyway..lol.

    ReplyDelete