Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bullet Sunday #3

Yea! 2 in a row, baby!

- Actual converstion with Diana:
  • D: I want eggs for breakfast
  • K: Ok, do you want scrambled eggs or microwave eggs?
  • D: No, I want chocolate eggs!
- Susan Boyle's voice is amazing!

- Cupcakes made with Cadbury Creme Eggs in the center sound better than they are :( Disappointing :(

- Dave from Blogography replied to a Tweet I sent him and it sent me over the moon. Yes, 572 tweet-followers makes you more than a celebrity in my books!

- Getting used to working days again...waking up early sucks!

- I made tacos for dinner, but got mad when my "stand up tacos" fell over. Then, I didn't eat the rest of them. That'll show 'em...stoopid tacos.

- I need a portable computer! hehehe

Guess that's it for now....
Thanks for listening!

1 comment:

  1. Stoopid Taco's

    I think we should all get Mc Books!!

    huh no word verifier odd

    wait there it is Squie

    used in a sentence: I heard Dave squie with glee when the soundtrack to his life was good.

    ReplyDelete