Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bullet Sunday #2

- yea, bullets don't make me blog any more than usual....actually, it turns out to be less :( easter resolution; i will try to blog more

- fun day with mum, joe, su, russell, devon, jay and diana. not too much drama....pretty good for us for a holiday!

- i miss my wacky brother-in-law; just hearing him beep in at one point on the cell phone made me sad that he's not around for family-fun-time

- ok, for reals, the diet must start. this is getting ridiculous!

- i love my husband more and more every day, even if i don't show it. who else would put up with my cranky attitude for 10+ years?

- weekends go by way too fast :(

- i had fun coloring with my new crayons today....and posted my artwork on my mother-in-law's fridge :D

No comments:

Post a Comment