Monday, December 14, 2009

Really? Christmas is almost here? Crud!

So not ready for the holidays this year! Just got the tree up on Thursday (12/10) and a batch of cut-out gingerbread cookies (12/11) ....man, I'm late this year.

This year has flown by, and it feels like we just had Christmas a month ago! Yeesh!

Been busy with work, raisin' a kid, radio show, dvr-full of shows to catch up on. You know, stuff.

So, sorry I've been too busy to blog :( Maybe I'll make a new years resolution to blog more! Yea...I think I will...and you read it here first! :)

Maybe if Santa delivers a lappy-toppy, I could blog from the couch...hahahahaha!

Ok, gotta pick a kid up from school. Sorry it's a short blog, but it's something!

Check out Get Your Geek On ... Sundays, 7pm - 9pm ET on getyourgeekon.org :)

No comments:

Post a Comment